Friday, January 11, 2008

The GDFisaDORD Reborn

Welcome to the re-birth of GDFisaDORD.com. Unfortunately, I have been forced to use a "blogging" service to display my vents. I will touch on topics ranging from this to that and everything in between. I suspect that it will cover mostly stupid people since these are the ones who tend to piss me off the most. I do not know why there are so many stupid people out there, I thought Natural Selection was supposed to eliminate them from the gene pool. Oh well, it looks like they are here to stay and there is nothing we can do about it.... or is there?

I recommend reading "The Fletcher Memorial" on Blogspot, although I do not agree with some of his views. Also, his brother's blog "The Drunkard of Oz" is always available for a good laugh. I am off to the exciting world that is my life so I will talk to you later. The real vents will start whenever the hell I feel like it so back off.

My Name is Geoff and I AM the AMBASSADOR.

1 comment:

Kalistoga said...

stupid people are equally likely to become victims of social darwinism (though with the advances of sciences assisting both issues, it would seem the rest of the world is out of luck. damn the flu shot!)