Friday, April 18, 2008

Tidbits Galore

It has been sometime since I last posted so I thought I would spend this blog not talking about one or two topics but several topics. I call this, tidbits galore, as I am a relatively unimaginative person and as such, cannot create decent titles to save my ass. As I write this blog using Office 2007, I could help but notice that it is actually copyrighted in 2006, not 2007. So why not call it Office 2006? Microsoft is better than apple (Wait as I stand back to receive the outcry over this sacrilegious comment but all of you apple people can kiss my oversized man ass) but then they go a do stupid little stuff that shouldn't bother me but I am spending a couple of minutes writing on a copyright year. Nevertheless, this is not one of the topics I am here to discuss.

I have recently begun the task of updating my will and creating my living will. I find it horrifying that people, of all ages, do not have a will already created. It is a fantastic document as it is the one thing that almost guarantees you get the last word (unless the courts get involved). If you have any last minute slight or dis you want to dish out, this is your chance. I actually enjoy this process, but then again, I can be a little odd at times. My living will is just to say whether or not to keep a tube in my stomach or lungs should I become a vegetable. The last thing I want is another Terry Shrivo case.

I would like to congratulate Tali on her engagement to Danny Vaughn as Tali will soon become Tali Vaughn. Tali, for those that do not know, is the sister of Tannan and is somewhat of a handful. I move on. I would like to place a call on the politicircus people to actually update their blog as it has been over a month. Get off of your laze asses and write something, you bums. I cannot wait for Amsterdam next year and a trip to Montana at some point. That is all, no real burning issue to discuss today, everything is fine and dandy.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I actually have a living will and Rich and I did our wills in case we should die. We did the variety where you print something off the internet. Once my brother gets married we will get them done by an attorney (we want to make sure his wife is ok with taking our kids should we die). Its not something I really think you can say you will do without discussing it with a spouse. Congrats on getting yours done. I hear if you want to leave nothing to someone its better to leave them $1 to prove that you didn't forget them and have a judge overturn your document.

Janelle said...

I don't think I have Tali's contact info, so to the blogger world in general:
Congrats, Tali!